Sunday, April 29, 2012

27 Week Update

Sorry...I have been horrible at keeping up with this especially the photos.  I wanted to do them every week, but lately I haven't been very photogenic.  


How far along: 27 weeks, 3 days...88 days to go
Total weight gain/loss:  Total I am up 10 lbs.  I seem to be gaining 1 lb/week now
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of a rutabaga.  
At 13.6 to 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes...I haven't worn my jeans in awhile.  Once I get out of my scrubs I go to my sweatpants.  Which has been my weekend theme as well since I haven't really had anything to do or any place to go.  I got to wear a couple of my new shirts.  And I must say that I feel a bit more normal going into work now.  I now have a variety of shirts instead of a couple.  
Sleep: Sleep is alright...some nights.  I'm starting to have about 2 bathroom breaks I would say every other night.  There are also a few nights out of the week where I wake up in the middle of the night.  Either because I'm uncomfortable or my body feels it's time to get up.  Some times it's rough going back to sleep.
Movement: Yes and it is amazing.  The last couple of days I've been noticing my stomach move with her kicks.  It's very alien like and I love it, especially when I drink I large glass of OJ.  She gets very active after that.  She still has some quiet days, but makes up for it on the active days.
Food cravings:  cereal (fruity pebbles, Kashi Island Vanilla), bananas, milk, oreos
Food aversions: none really.  
Gender: It's a girl.
Symptoms:  Getting more fatigued through out the week (especially when I'm a bit more active around the house cleaning and such), swollen ankles, leg cramps, back aches, and had my first snissing episode Wednesday.  I've been getting more clumsy and forgetful as the weeks progress.  I think I'm starting to nest.  
Best moment this week:  Still going to say my nesting.  My house is becoming more cleaner and organized.    
What I am looking forward to:  Setting up our Little One's crib and nursery.  My baby shower that is set for May 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment