Saturday, April 7, 2012

24 Week Update

How far along: 24 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Total I am up 6 lbs.  
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of a grapefruit.

Maternity Clothes: Yup.  My jeans are still a bit big on me.  I really don't think my jeans will fit right until about another month or 2 by the way I'm carrying.  Still need to bulk up on some t-shirts and tanks.  Next motherhood buy one get one free sale in 1 month.  I still have been checking out that 2nd hand store I got my shorts from, but nothing caught my eye yet.  If anyone is interested the website is cravingstyle.com and the store is called Craving Style Maternity
Sleep: Sleep is alright...some nights.  I'm having some really crazy dreams some nights which keep me from going back to sleep.  I'm also having at least 1 bathroom break a night.
Movement: Yes and it is amazing.  The last couple of days I've been noticing my stomach move with her kicks.  It's very alien like and I love it, especially when I drink I large glass of OJ.  She gets very active after that.  There were some days this week where she scared me.  I had about 2 days this week where she barely moved, but she was just resting.  Still scared me compared to how active she has been.
Food cravings:  still oreos.  last week I went through 2 packages of double stuffed.  And cheese...I've been snacking on cheese slices.
Food aversions: none really.  I've been ok with fried foods now, but I try to stay away from it if I can...less aggravation
Gender: It's a girl.
Symptoms:  Some fatigue by the end of the day and slightly swollen ankles.  I've been getting more clumsy and forgetful as the weeks progress.  Starting to get some more sciatic pain too.  I think I'm starting to nest.  
Best moment this week:  I'm going to say my nesting.  My I haven't seen my living room this clean in awhile and I have plans on other rooms for the upcoming weeks as well as "small" projects.  Baby's crib came on Thursday and I got a free Sealy mattress from one of my sister's friends who barely used it.
What I am looking forward to:  Setting up our Little One's crib and nursery.  My baby shower that is set for May 19.



No comments:

Post a Comment