Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Double Digits

99 days and counting!!!  I can't believe how fast this is going now.  There is only 2 more weeks and 1 day until I say goodbye to second trimester and hello to the third.  I am enjoying every single minute of this pregnancy, good and bad.  Although I must say that I have been very blessed to not have many bad moments.  J has been enjoying it too.  He notices my bump getting bigger and bigger.  We still have a lot to do as far as preparation, but I feel everything will come together nicely.  Our hospital tour is completed, crib has been purchased/arrived, master bedroom almost completed, and baby shower is scheduled.  We still need to stop at the local carpet store and pick out her rooms carpet.  One of these next few weekends we'll get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment