Thursday, April 5, 2012

So Excitied!!

Today the baby's crib came!!  I can't believe how fast it arrived, I just placed the order on Sunday evening.  I can't wait until it's up and her room is put together.  That won't happen for quite some time though, we're thinking about mid June.  Only because we still need to buy carpet for her room and, the most important part, we're currently inhabiting her room until we finish renovating ours.

Here is a picture of the crib we bought for our little girl.

DaVinci Kalani 4 in 1 Convertible Crib in Honey Oak - Click to enlarge

And here is the bedding that we have picked out for her



I can't wait until everything is all set up.  Now all I need to do is look for carpet and think of how I'm going to arrange her room.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the crib!! The stain is exactly what I want- very simple and natural. Baby girl will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. We were going back and forth with the stain between the Honey Oak and Cherry. Since we already had a dresser that matched, the choice was obvious. Plus it definitely goes with the room. We purchased it from simplybabyfurniture.com. Great prices and unbelievably fast shipping.

    ReplyDelete