Friday, August 19, 2011

A New Low...

well to me at least.  Today at work, I decided to stop in at Hallmark for the finishing touches on my sister's baby gift.  I bought the wrapping paper, gift bag with tissue paper, card, and the cutest stuffed animal.  Well, I had a breakdown in the store.  I was fine when I picked out the wrapping paper, felt the eyes starting to welt at the gift bags, and lost it at the cards.  Luckily the store was not crowded.  I picked out the cutest stuffed lamb for her with tears in my eyes then headed over to a section where the had sports stuff so I had time to calm down.  I'm sure the ladies in the store new I was crying, it was completely obvious, and must think I'm nuts.

That wasn't the first time I cried today.  I definitely lost it when I first got into work for no apparent reason.  Perhaps it was my sudden headache, hormones, my body's sudden urge to thin my blood (had another difficult time at a lab draw this morning), or maybe tomorrow.  I'm hoping tomorrow will not be as bad as I'm portraying it to be and the weekend gets better.

1 comment: