Thursday, August 18, 2011

Emotional Couple of Days

These past couple of days have been a bit emotional.  I thought I had some time to get my sister's baby shower gift, but I had to rush to get that.  Apparently I mistaken it for next week instead of this Saturday.  Who knew that looking at a baby gift registry would get me so emotional.  I couldn't help but go through it and think of how cool that would be or I would get this instead of that.  I got her a few things for the car, safety around the house, and hangers for the closet.  I have also decided to open a savings account for my new niece once she is born (my bank will need at least her name and date of birth).  I'm hesitant in going to this because 1) my sister and I are not close and have not spoken in quite some time; 2) I feel I will not be able to handle being there because of this whole IF thing; 3) I really do not want to be confronted.  It would not be the time nor place to ask me questions about my baby making status and I already feel that I may be snarky that day.  So I'm hoping that this day will go on without any problems or issues.

On Tuesday, I got to do my first HCG booster injection.  Boy was that a mess.  I completely forgot that I had taken an anti-inflammatory about 3 hours prior to that injection while I was at work.  *WARNING FOR THE WEAK STOMACHED*  Once I took the needle out, I was really bleeding.  It of course stopped after 30 seconds of pressure, but I learned my lesson...no anti-inflammatory medications when a large needle is involved.

Well now it's time to get ready for work and then off to kickboxing at 6

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment