Monday, August 1, 2011

An All To Familiar Sight

This morning I took my HPT and of course I saw my friend "not pregnant".  So now I get to play the waiting game of AF's arrival.  In the meantime, I need to get myself ready for my final cycle of Follistim and TI.  I'm kind of hesitant in doing one more cycle.  I just feel like I already know what the outcome is.  At this point in the game, I'm just ready to move on.  But my RE has yet another protocol he wants to try.  This next cycle, I will have the pleasure of doing a booster HCG injection proceeding the initial trigger.  Fun, right?!  At the end of the month, I have my IVF consult which I will be keeping now.  At the time I scheduled it, I was back and forth as to whether or not I was going to keep it.  Well, even if this next cycle is a success, it will be good to hear protocols, procedures, and what else comes with IVF.  Maybe I can even get a start date....I'm just ready to move on.  I'm very exhausted and just want to see an end to all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment