Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cycle Update

So here is a cycle update for Follistim #5.  Today, 8/10/11, is CD8.  I had gone in this morning to my RE for my monitoring appt and had a follie size of 20.  I just received a call from one of my coordinators and my e2 is 229. As usual, my RE reviewed everything and is still perplexed with what is going on.  He still wants me to progress with my HCG tonight and do the HCG booster on 8/16 as well as 8/19, even though I am hesitant in doing so.  I had asked if I can scrap the remaining cycle, but they stated it can still happen and want to see what happens.  What is my body doing to me?!  Why is it playing all these games?!  Needless to say, I don't need to do the PK test now.  I will definitely keep my 8/26 appt with Dr. M for my next step.  I don't know how much more I can take...

No comments:

Post a Comment