Sunday, October 24, 2010

Why Did I Do That?!?!

So today I was shopping at Walmart and decided to by FRER just to have.  Well I got home and decided to test.  I don't know why, but I was curious to see if anything would show.  Maybe that is why there is a phrase "curiosity killed the cat"...I am not temping, charting, or any of that since I am being monitored by my RE.  Today I am 11 DPO and got a BFN.  Maybe that is too soon to test or maybe I really did get a BFN?  It is just so gut wrenching and discouraging.  At least I know the HCG is out of my system so any positives after today is for real.  I guess I will wait it out a few more days.  AF is due to arrive this Wednesday, so I guess I will test if I do not get it.  This way I will know for sure if I should stop my progesterone intake. 

What is making matters worse is that I am torturing myself watching 16 and Pregnant.  This is not helping my emotional state.  I have been overemotional lately.  Gotta love Progesterone!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment