Friday, October 29, 2010

BFN!

Yet another cycle resulting in a BFN!  Since Sunday, I have been POAS hoping to see a positive result on FRER.  No so luck!  AF was due on Wednesday and she didn't come.  I knew it was one of two things: the progesterone that I am taking or I'm pregnant.  My RE did tell me that the progesterone may delay AF by a few days.  Well I POAS again this morning with CBE and it resulted in another negative.  So I did not use another progesterone this morning and will await the presence of AF.  Now I can start this fun all over again.  I must say this is getting very discouraging.  I think this upcoming cycle will be my last until the new year.  I really don't think Jim and I can take this pressure and disappointment over the holidays.  I'm not sure yet, I'm going back and forth with this.  If I do decide to go forward during December then it will be my last cycle my RE wants me on of clomid.  Which will bring me to 5 months of clomid.  I will then be moving on to the next step which will most likely be injectables.  My stress level has been slowly increasing with work, family, and this whole wonderful IF thing.  I'm trying to find ways to reduce this stress and relax more.  My exercising is only working so much and lasting so long. 

And I just remembered I am coming up on my one year anniversary with my RE.  February will be my 3rd year mark of TTC.  I honestly didn't think it would take me this long..........

No comments:

Post a Comment