Sunday, October 17, 2010

2 Week Wait

So I am now officially in the 2ww and it is not fun.  With the addition of medications (Novarel and progesterone) I have been a bit emotional and moody.  If you ask my husband I am nuts.  Also, I have been eating everything in site even though I am not hungry.  My birthday was on Friday and my gram baked me a very large chocolate cake.  She is such a sweetheart, I love her.  Ever since I can remember she has always baked me a cake or my favorite pie.  Just thinking about it makes me want to go back in the kitchen and eat another slice.  I guess I gotta work out extra hard tomorrow (that's if I do).  I really should, I ate so much good junk today. 

I need to find something to keep me occupied.  All I am doing is counting down the days until I can POAS.  That date will be around next Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'm hoping that all this medication will do the trick this cycle and I get a wonderful surprise.  In all honesty, I'm getting very tired of popping pills, doing injections, sticking suppositories up my vag, timing intercorse, and getting a disappointment each cycle.  Ughh...Ok rant over.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment