Sunday, October 31, 2010

Update On Me..

So after having a little downfall with this past cycle, I have decided to make myself do more things to a) keep my stress level down; b) keep me occupied; c) keep my mind busy.  Well I must say that I have found a few things that will definately do that.  I decided to take up knitting.  My grandmother, who is deceased, use to knit all the time and make beautiful things.  I wanted to learn how to do that.  So after picking up some medications at Walmart I decided to check out the yarn aisle.  I had started this today and it is a challenge.  After practicing for a while, I'm starting to get the hand of it.  I don't know what I am making yet, but it is definately a work in progress.  Plus I figured this would be something good to learn for when I do have children.  I will be able to make blankets, hats, gloves, slippers, etc.  Hopefully I will be able to become that experienced. 

I also have a few books put aside to start reading.  I haven't picked up a good book in awhile.  I thought after graduation I'd give myself a mental break, but that obviously didn't work out too well...Dealing with IF my mind really has not taken a vacation. 

The next thing I am deciding to learn is sewing again.  I learned way back in Junior High, but would actually like to pick this up again.  I just need to get a new sewing machine.  The one I have now is not that good. 

Well that is at least my psychological update, now onto my IF update....

AF had finally arrived this morning and she was MAD!!  I have had pain my other cycles because of the clomid.  But now that I have added progesterone to the mix I could not even tolerate it.  I actually had to by Midol today.  Tomorrow I need to call my RE office and set up my monitoring appt for CD 13 or CD 14.  I also need to make sure they call in my refills of Clomid.  I guess my RE didn't think I would need more than 3 cycles of it.  I also need to call Freedom Fertility for my HCG shot and more progesterone...I get to start all of this fun on CD 5 which will be Thursday.  Oh I can't tolerate all this fun...At least I feel better psychologically going into this cycle.

Have a good one!!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment