Sunday, October 17, 2010

10 Things You May Not Know About Me..

Given the fact that I have started a blog and did not offer too much about myself, here are some tidbits about me:

1.  I am the oldest of 3 children (all girls, my poor dad)
2.  I changed my major in college 3 times
3.  I was an athlete almost my whole life:  I was an avid swimmer from age 5 until 21; played softball for 10 years; played soccer; and was a dancer
4.  My husband is the tallest man I have ever dated
5.  I loathe tomatoes!!!!!  My husband cannot stand this fact, I will pick them off and out of anything.
6.  I love doing projects, but complain when I am actually doing them
7.  I lack common sense
8.  I enjoy reading especially Nicholas Sparks books
9.  I love to cook and bake but hate the clean up (who doesn't)
10.  I love to spend time at the beach.  Give me any beach, I will love it and its atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment