Monday, October 11, 2010

New to the Blogging World

Hello All!  This is my first ever blog.  I felt blogging would be something positive that I can add to my life given everything going on in my life: IF, family, work, etc.  I felt that this would be a good way of destressing or releasing my thoughts and emotions.  Between you and me exercise only does so much especially when there are things on your mind.  By doing this blog, I hope to help myself, and even maybe others, with my journey. 

On a positive note, this is my birthday week with my actual birthday being on Friday October 15.  I'm hoping to get a gift that will be most enjoyed and, of course, non-returnable.  Hopefully I will receive that gift at the end of the month. 

This week will most definately be busy ranging from monitoring appointments to my birthday night.  Here's to a good week and thanks for reading!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment