Thursday, May 3, 2012

Well Hello There/28 Week Update

Well hello there 3rd Trimester!!  I had fun 2nd Trimester, but I'm excited to meet what is growing inside of me.


How far along: 28 weeks...84 days to go
Total weight gain/loss:  Total I am up 10 lbs.  I seem to be gaining 1 lb/week now
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of a eggplant.  
Putting on layers of fat, your baby now weighs in around 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes...I haven't worn my jeans in awhile.  Once I get out of my scrubs I go to my sweatpants.  Which has been my weekend theme as well since I haven't really had anything to do or any place to go.  I got to wear a couple of my new shirts.  And I must say that I feel a bit more normal going into work now.  I now have a variety of shirts instead of a couple.  
Sleep: Sleep is alright...some nights.  I'm starting to have about 2 bathroom breaks I would say every other night.  There are also a few nights out of the week where I wake up in the middle of the night.  Either because I'm uncomfortable or my body feels it's time to get up.  Some times it's rough going back to sleep.
Movement: Yes and it is amazing.  The last couple of days I've been noticing my stomach move with her kicks.  It's very alien like and I love it, especially when I drink I large glass of OJ.  She gets very active after that.  She still has some quiet days, but makes up for it on the active days.
Food cravings:  cereal (fruity pebbles, Kashi Island Vanilla), bananas, milk, oreos
Food aversions: none really.  
Gender: It's a girl.
Symptoms:  Getting more fatigued through out the week (especially when I'm a bit more active around the house cleaning and such), swollen ankles, leg cramps, back aches.  I've been getting more clumsy and forgetful as the weeks progress.  I think I'm starting to nest.  
Best moment this week:  Still going to say my nesting.  My house is becoming more cleaner and organized.    
What I am looking forward to:  Setting up our Little One's crib and nursery.  My baby shower that is set for May 19.




I think I look bigger than I actually am....

No comments:

Post a Comment