Tuesday, May 15, 2012

29 Week Update

How far along: 29 weeks, 5 days...72 days to go
Total weight gain/loss:  Total I am up 10 lbs.  I seem to be gaining .5 to a 1 lb/week now
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of an acorn squash.  
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, we weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yes...It's been getting much warmer here in NEPA, and very quickly might I add.  I've been rocking some tanks and shorts more frequently.  
Sleep: Sleep is alright...some nights.  I'm starting to have about 2 bathroom breaks I would say every other night.  There are also a few nights out of the week where I wake up in the middle of the night.  Either because I'm uncomfortable or my body feels it's time to get up.  Some times it's rough going back to sleep.
Movement: Yes and it is amazing.  She is getting very active and the movement is more noticeable now that she is getting bigger.  I even felt her stretch out over the weekend and she did have the hiccups once already.
Food cravings:  cereal....I don't know what it is but that is all I want to eat.  I have been good in restraining for dinner, but that has been my breakfast and lunch meals.  
Food aversions: none really.  
Gender: It's a girl.
Symptoms:  Getting more fatigued through out the week (especially when I'm a bit more active around the house cleaning and such), swollen ankles, leg cramps, back aches.  I've been getting more clumsy and forgetful as the weeks progress.  I think I'm starting to nest.  
Best moment this week:  Still going to say my nesting.  My house is becoming more cleaner and organized....J is thrilled about this "symptom"    
What I am looking forward to:  Setting up our Little One's crib and nursery.  My baby shower that is Saturday!!  


29 week photo (please excuse the way I look, just got home from work)

No comments:

Post a Comment