Saturday, October 1, 2011

Piloxing Week #3

Last night was my third piloxing class.  It got moved to Friday this week since the majority of the class, including the instructor, had parent teacher night at school.  Last night the instructors introduced new segments during the class:  new ab, leg, and butt moves.  Let me tell you readers this, I even felt sore last night a few hours after class especially in my abs and arms.  Today, I'm all over sore especially my butt.  I also went to my kickboxing class this morning and had a difficult time with the lower body, I was that sore.  I'll say it again though, I love piloxing.  The instructors, who are good friends of mine, will be continuing this class in January when they open up their own fitness studio.  I'm hoping that they will find some way to continue this class in between that time frame.  I honestly see a slight difference in my body after only 3 weeks (especially my trouble spots belly, butt, and thighs).  Even if they don't continue it until January, I think I may buy the video.  My sister-in-law does the class with me and I'm sure she'll come over to exercise with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment