Thursday, October 6, 2011

Piloxing Week #4

So last night was my last Piloxing class.  My friends may or may not continue doing the class until January, they need to find space first if they decide to.  So I have decided to buy the Piloxing workout DVD.  Personally, for me it is better for me to work out with other people but I think I will be able to keep this one up on my own.  It's alot of fun, but I have said this about other workout DVDs that I have and they are collecting dust.  Plus my sister-in-law may work out with me once I get it so that may help with with motivation.  This morning I'm not as sore as in my previous weeks, but I do feel it in my arms, legs and abs.  That may change this afternoon or tomorrow.  I normally really feel sore a couple days after, especially doing kickboxing on Thursdays.    

No comments:

Post a Comment