Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weighing In....

I have been doing alot of thinking, and I feel that I need to vamp up my exercise regimen OR change my eating habits.  Well, I think it is more my eating habits than anything.  I think I need to store some healthy snacks in my desk instead of crap.  It would be so much better if it were warmer out.  I can at least go for a walk on my lunch breaks.  I need to get my butt in gear and work harder at this.  If only I could give up food for lent....




On a side note from my fatness.  This month is going too slow.  I wish March 30 would get here already so I can follow up with my RE.  I'm getting anxious here.  My nurse wants me to call her if AF doesn't show.  But like always, I'm sure the bitch will show herself.  So in the meantime I guess I'll call my insurance company to check on my injectable coverage.

Hope everyone had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. i love that cartoon! today when i got weighed at the doctor's office, i thought to myself, "how the hell did i gain 17 lbs since july?!?" ugh!!

    ReplyDelete