Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BFN!

Last night I knew AF was on its way.  Lo and behold guess who shows it's itself with full force?!  That's right!!  My bff AF.  Last month I did okay, but now I'm just getting angry.  I'm getting to the point of thinking that being pregnant and raising a child is not in my future.  I really can't take this anymore.  I really hope my RE has a new plan so I can get moving with this.  My 2011 baby is now gone but I'm trying to be hopeful for an early 2012 baby.  I guess this is good in a way (I'm trying to find a positive with this).  I have a little more time to get my weight down before a pregnancy AND before I start any fertility meds again. 

Time to get ready for work and push through the day without thinking about this.  It will be difficult though since I have to call my nurse and deal with AF all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment