Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rock N Roll on Saturday Night

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y! HEY!!  Last night was an awesome night.  I totally needed a night out like that.  Jim, some friends, and I went to Crocodile Rock and enjoyed 4 bands: Oceans Divide, Kopek, Egypt Central, and Cold.  I must say, that I was not a huge fan of this kind of music I'm more of a pop and pop/rock princess.  Thanks to my husband, I'm now enjoying it more especially Egypt Central.  I thought they were to hard rock for my taste until I saw them in concert.  Let me tell you...They put on a great show!! 

I also recommend checking out the two upcoming bands Oceans Divide and Kopek.  Kopek has a very unique sound that is really worth checking out.  In my opinion, their songs and sound keeps you wanting more.  Oceans Divide also has a great sound and puts on a great show. 

These bands are touring with Cold.  If they're in your area, you should definately check them out.

I have some new bands to add to my iPod....so excited

No comments:

Post a Comment