Thursday, December 2, 2010

What A Day.....

I had a very long and crazy morning at work.  Oh and by the way I'm still at work.  At least no one is here and I can coast along this afternoon.  Things started out ok until I started getting charts ready.  Well my computer picked a great day to decide not to print as well as a co-workers.  So I got to spend at least an hour on the phone with my IT department.  I got so backed up checking in and logging in I was nearly in tears.

My doctors office decided to call me today on one of my busiest days.  They finally received my blwk from before the holidays.  My P4 level is finally good it was at 18 (Kudos to my body for that) and my prolactin level is finally stable at 6.5 (it's about time).  Now for the bad result....My Estrogen level was really low (go figure).  If it is not one level screwing me it's another.  My RE thinks that my other E2 levels were good because I took the HCG shot.  This time I couldn't due to my LH surge occuring earlier than expected.  So I get to go in for CD 12 monitoring and trigger early with hopes of a successful cycle.  My nurse did tell me that if this cycle is a bust, my RE wants to move to more aggressive treatment with me (which was discussed briefly at my last appointment with him).  If this cycle does not work then I will be moving on to injectables.  Hopefully this will all work out and not come to that.  I go back in to see my RE on 12/21 and await "positive" results come the new year. 

Ughh this is soo tiring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment