Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update

I must make a confession.....I am a horrible blogger.  Phew that felt good...I had my monitoring appt on Friday 12/10 for my final cycle of Clomid.  I must say it went pretty good.  Lining was good and my Estrodial level was 256.  I had one leading follie measuring at 24mm and 2 smaller follies one at 14 mm and the other at 12 mm.  Hopefully my 14 mm follie grew to a measurable 18 mm this weekend.  Per my RE I was to trigger on Friday night since I wasn't having a LH surge.  My RE and my nurse didn't want my follie to get any bigger than 24 mm.  I also decided to buy Preseed Friday after work, couldn't hurt right?!  I also felt that I was more dry than my prior cycles (sorry TMI, I know).  During this cycle, I did notice CM but I didn't think it was good enough.  Hence my reasoning for Preseed.  I had O pains yesterday and a bit this morning which is definately a good sign.  Tomorrow night I start my progesterone suppositories again and wish for a positive outcome.  Although I'm not too hopeful.  My confidence with Clomid is now zero so I am prepared for yet another BFN.  I go in for blwk 7 DPO for a progesterone and estrogen check.  My progesterone level has been pretty good with the suppositories.  So I at least know they are working despite how unpleasant they are. 

On 12/21 I have another meeting with my RE.  This appt is to discuss the what's next.  I know for a fact that if I fail again this cycle I will be moving on to injectibles.  So I'm guessing that I will be learning what meds I will be on and injectable protocol.  SOOO much fun!! 

I also just realized that Christmas Eve I will be able to begin using the HPT.  My RE doesn't want me to test until 12/27 though.  I hope I can hold out....I might have to.  I don't think I can handle that type of bad news on Christmas.  Although it would be a nice gift for DH and me if I were to get a positive test.  This is a difficult decision.  I'm hoping that we have alot of company or we are out of the house alot so I don't get tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment