Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random...

I was bored...Here are some random q/a about me...


Birthday: October 15
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Where were you born: Pennsylvania
Where do you live now: Pennsylvania
Height: 5'5
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Tattoos: one
Piercings: ears and belly

*Favorites*
Color: Green
Food:  this is tough...I love food.  I would say fettuccini with pesto sauce and peas
Candy: Hershey's Kisses, Reese's Cubs, Hershey Bars
Movie: Too many to name....All time fav Sixteen Candles
TV Show: Greys, Family Guy
Actor: Will Ferrell, Johnny Depp
Actress:  Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Band or Singer:  hmmm...Paramore
Song: At this time...Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons
Holiday: Christmas
Season: Spring or Fall
Day of the week: Friday
Store:  Kohls, Burlington Coat Factory
Restaurant:  Red Lobster is one of my favs.
Sport: Softball
Animal: Dogs
Flower: Roses

*Have you ever*
Danced in the rain: No
tripped and had an embarrassing fall:  OMG have I ever
smoked: Yes
got drunk: Yes
done drugs: prescription?
gone skinny dipping: I'll leave this one go
been in a car accident: yes
been in love: yes
met the President: no
met a celebrity: Yes, Amy VanDyke.  Well she's not really a celeb but an olympic athelete
cried over a movie: yes.  and might I add that a few were in the theater and it was really load and embarassing
laughed so hard you cried:  yes.  At my husband and alot of other times in my life
cried for no reason at all:  yes.  when you're jacked up with fertility drugs you tend to do that

*the last*
thing you said: See you tomorrow
thing you ate: chicken
song you heard: Dynamite
movie you saw: The Expendables
cd you bought: geez I don't remember.  I believe it was Dave Matthews Band
book you read:  The Infertility Survival Handbook
phone call:  my husband
im: haven't had one of those in a looooong time
person you yelled at: can't remember

*This or that*
pepsi or coke: pepsi
mcdonalds or burger king: burger king
chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
tv or movies: both
colored pencils or markers: colored pencils
sun or moon: both
day or night:  ehhh depends
pants or shorts: pants
long sleeve or short sleeve: long sleeve
n'sync or backstreet boys: How can you possibly think I can answer this one!!!  Both and add in New Kids on the Block
burgers or hot dogs: burgers
rock or rap: rock but I do like some rap
aim or phone: phone
romantic comedy or thriller:  romantic comedy
waffles or pancakes: pancakes
peanut butter or jelly: peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment