Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh What a Day...

So today I had an appt with my RE to discuss further treatment plans.  We're still waiting on my final outcome of Clomid, but needed a plan for January.  My RE is hesitant to start me on injectables at this time and wants to go ahead with the surgery.  So my surgery will consist of a diagnostic lap, oper./laser lap, hysteroscopy, D&C, and tubal perfusion.  Hopefully this procedure will provide more answers for me.  I called Jim to discuss everything and, surprisingly, he was in agreeance with this plan.  Normally when Jim hears surgery he tends to freak out a little bit.  Since I will be needing a driver, he was nice enough to offer the day off of work.  So I guess tomorrow I need to talk to work and figure everything out.  I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and legs that I will not need his done.  Hopefully I will have a Christmas miracle.  But incase I don't, it's on to the procedure and then injectables for 3 cycles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment