Monday, October 22, 2012

We Survived!!

Today was my first day back at work.  It went well, I was very busy getting caught up on charts and changes.  My drive to work was horrible.  Once I dropped Amaya off at day care, I cried the whole way to work.  I also really don't like pumping at work...I feel like a cow.  AND to make matters worse, one of the bottles spilled after I filled it for day care tomorrow.  ughh...  The week will get better for me...in a way.  I will get very busy the rest of the week which will make the day go by fast.

Amaya did well herself.  She adjusted fairly well for her first full day, a bit fussy, but did well.  My only concern is that she didn't eat much.  Total she took just over 2 ounces.  I hope that will change as she gets more accustomed to day care.  But all throughout the day, she took to the other kids and played on the floor.

I did miss my bug terribly, but it made my reunion with her that much better at the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment