Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday/You Know You're a Mom When...

Happy Birthday to me!!  Today I'm 31 years old.  Ughh, it's going way too fast.  J got me out of the house Saturday to treat me for my birthday.  We left Amaya with my MIL and took a small trip to Hershey.  We had dinner, went shopping at the outlet, and stopped at Troeg Brewery.  It was nice to get out of the house.  I admit, I did have some separation anxiety for about a hour and a half (mostly when I was still home with her).  Let's just say Amaya didn't do too well being separated from us for 6 hours and my MIL got a work out.  If she stopped moving, the baby would scream.  So for 6 hours, my MIL had to walk around the house.  Now J and MIL know how my days are when I can't get her settled.  So after being separated from each other most of Saturday, I'm fearful for daycare.  I'm nervous that she'll do the same exact thing and not adjust.  

You Know You're a Mom When....you go shopping for your birthday and buy nothing for yourself, but buy a ton of stuff for your child.


No comments:

Post a Comment