Monday, March 5, 2012

Gender Prediction

So everyone has been having some fun guessing what I am having.  At this time, odds are favoring a boy with only a few people guessing a girl.  I'll be happy either way as long as it's healthy and has 10 fingers/toes.  Here is a gender prediction list of how some people are basing their prediction.

I will be having a boy because I am carrying a bit low, craving sour and salty foods, my body does not look like I'm pregnant from the back, I've been very clumsy, little to no morning sickness, I've been happier since the second trimester, have been getting a lot of headaches

I will be having a girl because I am craving fruit/fruit juices, dreaming of a boy, my body does not look like I'm pregnant from the back, I was moody in the first trimester

Both the Chinese Gender Chart and the Mayan Tale predict a boy.  For kicks and giggles, I took a little gender prediction quiz and I was 60/40% favoring a girl.

These past couple of weeks have gone by so quickly and I have been extremely excited.  We can't wait until this Friday to actually find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment