Saturday, March 3, 2012

19 Week Update

How far along: 19 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  -1 to 1 lb.  Still really not gaining or loosing weight.  
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of a mango

Maternity Clothes: Yup.  My jeans are still a bit big on me.  I need to stalk up again on some t-shirts, tanks, capris, shorts, and skirts 
Sleep: Sleep is alright.  I wake up hear and there, but I still feel like I get a full nights sleep.
Movement: Still don't think so.  I have felt some things the past couple days, but I don't think it was movement just yet
Food cravings:  fruit, milk, chocolate
Food aversions: still fried foods...  
Gender: We find out 3/9/12!!!  FRIDAY!!!
Symptoms: No more symptoms.  I do get fatigued during the day, but that's about it.  Oh and I've noticed more clumsiness and forgetfulness.
Best moment this week:  My bump is getting bigger and Friday is just around the corner
What I am looking forward to: Seeing baby next again in March, finding out the sex, and feeling movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment