Sunday, March 25, 2012

22 Week Update

How far along: 22 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Total I would say 5 lbs.  
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of a papaya

Maternity Clothes: Yup.  My jeans are still a bit big on me.  Just bought some shorts and capri's from a second hand store and still had their tags on!  Barely paid $40 for 6 items.  Now I need to bulk up on some t-shirts and tanks.  Next motherhood buy one get one free sale in 1 month
Sleep: Sleep is alright...some nights.  I'm having some really crazy dreams some nights which keep me from going back to sleep.  I'm also having at least 1 bathroom break a night.
Movement: Yes and it is amazing.  The last couple of days I've been noticing my stomach move with her kicks.  It's very alien like and I love it.  
Food cravings:  lately it has been oreos.  I've been craving oreos and milk.
Food aversions: none really.  I've been ok with fried foods now, but I try to stay away from it if I can...less aggravation
Gender: It's a girl.
Symptoms:  Some fatigue by the end of the day and slightly swollen ankles.  I've been getting more clumsy and forgetful as the weeks progress.  I broke another glass this weekend while I was doing the dishes.
Best moment this week:  Actually seeing movement.
What I am looking forward to:  I get to see her again in about 2 weeks for my fetal echo that my OB wanted me to have.  My family is planning a shower for May or early June and I can't wait.  Setting up her nursery, BUT we need to move out of it first.  Hopefully J gets our room finished by the end of May so we can begin setting her room up.


No comments:

Post a Comment