Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Update

This is your weekend update with Aime32. 

So to start out, Friday I was majorly stressed at work by the end of the day.  Hopefully it's not too big of a deal.  Just need to make one phone call first thing tomorrow when I get in.  J stressed me out a bit as well.  He tends to do that when we are about to have a party. 

Now let's take it to Saturday.  The day started out just fine.  I got up, had my coffee, cleaned, and went to kickboxing.  Once I came home I cleaned up a bit, relaxed, did some laundry, and got ready for our guests.  The afternoon went pretty well.  Had some drinks, food, and relaxed like I had intended.  Well that all changed once when J's friend arrived with his pregnant girlfriend.  My goodness I have never been so uncomfortable....ok yes I have, but this uncomfortable is pregnancy related.  J's other friend also made me uncomfortable.  For awhile, all I heard was pregnant this, baby that, etc.  And alot of this talk wasn't good talk, mostly complaining.  I bit my tongue and held my composure (as tough as it was).  I would trade spots with any of them any day.  Bring on the morning sickness, swollen ankles, backaches, headaches, cravings, and anything else.  Don't complain about something that was given to you so easily and don't complain about the most wonderful experience every woman should experience.  So my good Saturday slowly turned into a bad one where I was getting annoyed very easily.  I'm normally not like that, I blame it on the hormones from the injections and other medications. 

Sunday was relatively good......peaceful to say the least.  Everyone who stayed over cleared out by 11:30, J and I slept part of the afternoon.  Had one of J's friends over for a light cookout and to relax.  Yesterday was a good day.

Here we are to today...Monday.  I was stressing out all day about going to my aunt and uncle's house.  I really didn't feel like being there if my sister was there (we don't talk or get along anymore).  I knew there would be baby talk and a bit of awkwardness from me.....my family doesn't know what I'm going through (at least I don't think) and I'd kind of like to keep it that way.  Anyways, I was being nosey on the bump this morning and actually saw that my sister has a baby site.  Depression sinks in a bit at this point.  I read her "story", meandered through the site a bit, and found her EDD to be my birthday.  I already had one hit to the gut by her, or should I say my fathers announcement, to me.  That was the second blow.  Now, I know that EDD is exactly what it is...it could be before or after this.  But I can't help but hope that she doesn't go into labor on this date.  Is that bad??? 

Well, on another note, I'm in the 2ww and am not feeling hopeful about this cycle.  Thursday I go in for my P4 check and am instructed to POAS on 6/9 if AF hasn't shown yet.  I'm not feeling too hopeful because my E2 was a bit low, 185 to be exact and I feel that the 19 mm follie was empty.  I gotta get out of this funk and get my spirits up a bit....I'm at that point now where I need to start putting more money away in my saving for IVF.....just in case.....

No comments:

Post a Comment