Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Update

The past couple of days have been very busy.  I've been back and forth to the RE for monitoring appointments.  I went yesterday and my follie size was ok but my estrodial levels were too low.  I went back in today and my follie size is 19 and my estrodial is 185.  I'm concerned that my estrogen level is too low, my follie size may be a bit small still, and so much more.  I guess I'm still in the clomid mind frame where the follicle needs to be a bit bigger.  For some reason I have a bad feeling about this cycle.  I just don't know.  I have been so down and out the past couple of days.  In a way, I went into this with a good and positive feeling.  I guess yesterday was a wake up call that it may not happen.  I've been losing sleep, adding additional stress, and have just not doing too well.  I'm trying to put in the back of my head that this really might not happen and I may have a childless life.  So I'm trying to think/feel that it will be ok even though I know that I won't be ok with it.  I'm trying to maintain my positive attitude, or regain it back.

Tonight I start my HCG injection and start progesterone Friday.  Hopefully it will be a good outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment