Monday, September 17, 2012

All Clear

For the past few weeks, Amaya has had baby acne and cradle cap.  Well we also figured out that along with the acne she had a horrible case of eczema all over her body.  My poor baby, no wonder why she was moody.  Her acne and eczema have cleared up but still has a small amount of cradle cap left.  What has been helping with that is putting baby oil on her scalp, then taking a cotton ball, massaging it all around, leaving it sit for 10 min while I bathe her, and then washing the oil out of her hair.  I have also been combing and brushing her hair multiple times a day which helps loosen and getting rid of the grossness.  For her skin, Baby Aveeno has been a miracle.  I bathed her in the soothing wash every other day and lathered her in the eczema cream 2-3 times a day.  I can't believe the difference I saw in a matter of a day!

Before

4 days of Aveeno
9 days of Aveeno



No comments:

Post a Comment