Monday, September 24, 2012

2 Months Old


My little bug is growing up way too fast.  I can't believe it is 2 months already.  She just got over a little cold from last week, but is still a bit congested.

What She Loves:
-Attention:  I don't think she will outgrow this.  I think it will only get worse.
-Swing/Bouncy Chair:  She still naps in them which is wonderful for me to complete housework, workouts, and showers.
-Sesame Street:  She loves the characters and the voices, especially Elmo.  She has the biggest smile when he's on.  We have Sesame Street on you tube on our favorites for quick access.
-Bath Time:  She actually loves this now.  She loves it when I fill her tub with the lavender soap for her to smell.
-Baby Talk:  This helps us get through diaper changes.  She smiles every time.  I'm not sure if she really likes it or thinks we're goofy doing it.
-Humming On Her Feet:  I think it tickles her and she likes it.  She'll keep stretching her feet out for more.
-Car Rides:  She's out like a light every time.
-Music:  It relaxes her, especially at night.  I'll play her Baby classical DVDs for her bed feedings and it helps her sleep...and stay asleep.
-Cuddles:  She is a cuddler.  Put her chest to chest and she cuddles.

What She Doesn't Like:
-TummyTime:  She's getting better with it, but still is not found of it.  I think she's a rock star at it, but she doesn't believe me.
-Dinner Time:  She hates when Mommy has dinner...or any other meal for that fact.  I pop her in her swing just to get 5 min of food.
-Aspirator:  With her congestion we got good use out of it and the saline.  She was mad at me after that.

Milestones:
-She smiles...a lot.  I love it.
-She finally takes the bottle.  We're still not at 4 oz just yet, but very close.
-She found her feet.  Friday night after her jammies were on and we were relaxing in the living room, she kept throwing herself forward on my lap to touch her feet.  It was hilarious.
-We had a full week of STTN!  It was heaven.  It may have been because she was sick, but I'll take it.








No comments:

Post a Comment