Saturday, September 24, 2011

Song of the Week

Music has become a big part of my life again.  When I was growing up I played the piano and flute until I graduated high school.  The music soothed me when I played.  Although I haven't begun playing again, I have been relying on my ipod to comfort me....especially at work.  I'll listen to my ipod during lunch and I'm good as new.

At the end of each week, I'm going to pick my song of the week.  It may or may not have something to do with how I'm feeling.  It may just have something to do with the frequency I'm listening to that particular song or even group.  To start of my song of the week posts, I'm picking a band that I absolutely love and is usually on my daily listening rotation.  I posted about them in March when I saw them in concert with J and some friends.  The band that will be featured today is Kopek and the song is Floridian.  I picked this song because I feel that it relates to my relationship AND it's a very nice love song.  I hope you all enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment