Monday, July 4, 2011

BFFN

Today I took a HPT and of course it came up negative.  I'm tired mentally and emotionally from all of this.  I can't stand this anymore.  Why are these treatments not working?  What else could be wrong with me?  Do I need to loose more weight?  Am I exercising too much or not enough?  I was good this cycle too.  My stress wasn't too bad, I kept myself occupied, I took my medications the same time every day, and even lowered my impact level at exercise class.  I think I may need a break.  I'm going to do one more cycle and most likely take a much needed break.  I need to emotionally and mentally re-charge.

The good news is that I have an appointment with my RE this Friday.  I took a vacation day to relax and as a just in case.  Well it looks like it may work out for the just in case.  My RE wants to do more labs on me if I got a BFN.  Since I did, I go in for CD3 FSH, e2, and AMH levels.  I'm probably going to throw in my baseline u/s as well.  So I'm hoping my body cooperates with my thinking and AF will arrive on Wednesday, not a day sooner or later.  So my thinking is to arrive at the RE's office mid morning for all of these tests, drive over to the hospital for the AMH level, grab some lunch, maybe do some shopping, and then back to the RE for my 2:00 appointment.  I feel like I'm going back to my first initial appt with him.  I'm going armed with questions.  Hopefully all of my results will be rec'd and I will have some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment