Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cycle Update

Tuesday I had my bloodwork done for my p4 and e2 levels.  My levels looked good according to my coordinator.  My p4 was 16.5 and my e2 was 105.  I'm not holding my breath though.  Any cycle where things seem to go right, I have excellent levels, great looking follies....it ends in nothing but a BFN!!!!!  I've been trying to keep my mind clear and to just keep occupied.  Which has been working so to speak.   I've been overloaded this week at work with surgeries and paperwork that I just come home completely exhausted and run down.  So I've just been coming home, cooking dinner, dishes, and just chillin out.  So I guess it is working, because until today when I got my bloodwork results I completely forgot where I was in my cycle.  I'm suppose to take a HPT on 7/6 but I think I may take it sooner.  I have a follow up with my RE on Friday and if this cycle is another fail I need to go for additional labs on CD3.  So I'm trying to plan for AF to start on Wednesday and have this all done on Friday so I don't miss much more work.  I'm sure it won't pan out that way.....it never does in my world.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to see you are going through such a hard time. I have a co-worker that went through a lot of ups and downs trying to concieve. However, after so many struggles, they finally concieved a baby girl through the IVF (i think that's the name, its the procedure where they take place the sperm inside the egg and then place it back in the uterus). God can help you too. If you want, I can pray with you that you will recieve your miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment and prayers. I know no matter which path I walk down, I will get the child I have longed waited for. Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete