Monday, June 20, 2011

Update on Me

Today I went in for my monitoring appointment.  Things are moving faster then before and are a bit concerning to my RE.  I had one leading follie measuring at 20 and my e2 was 246.  I'm only on CD 10!  So tonight I trigger and start the progesterone on Thursday night.  My coordinator went on saying if I don't get pregnant this cycle then they're going to do new labs on me.  My RE's office is now starting to do AMH labs.  So if this cycle is another fail, i go in for CD3 FSH, E2, and AMH.

Also....might I add.....I got yet another shock.  So one of my nurses at my monitoring appt was like can you come in tomorrow or Wednesday mid morning for a PK test?  Ummm no I can't.  I would need more advanced notice and I'm working with surgeon's both of those days, and they are both jam packed.  So the PK test is put on hold for now.  However, she was like it's been over a year since DH last SA he should have another one done.  Looks like Dr. M was concerned of gluten in is specimen.  Gluten...in is specimen....I was not told this before.  Why are they telling me this a year and a half later when I was told he was fine.  I bawled my eyes out all the way to work AND in the office.  (btw I've been super emotional the past few days...go figure).  I also googled this and it seems like it could have been cross contamination.  Not sure how he can have gluten in is specimen.  What does that even mean?  It seems like I'm leaving there with more questions than answers anymore.  BUT I maybe making a mountain out of a mole hill.  I was just too shocked that I didn't ask any questions when I was there.  I wish I should have..

Thanks for letting me vent.  I've been doing this all day and appreciate my co-workers as well as my readers for allowing me to vent and cry.  Have a good rest of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment