Monday, April 18, 2011

Finally!!!!

I finally heard back from my RE's office today.  This morning my nurse called my to let me know they're still waiting but wanted me to talk to my coordinator.  I spoke with her and finally got at least some information.  I found out that my endometrial and cervical biopsies came back normal, but one of my pathologies came back abnormal.  I had some chronic rare cells.  My RE wants to make sure this won't hinder the Follistim use.  At least it was nothing serious...Now why couldn't I get that answer 2 weeks ago!  To my surprise I got a call back early afternoon.  The number of the rare cells that I had were only at five and the pathologist said that should not hinder anything.  I am finally able to move forward.  So tomorrow morning I go in for my baseline u/s and blwk.  If all goes well, I start the Follistim tomorrow night.  Thursday I go back in for my first monitoring appt on the Follistim.

It feels sooooo good to finally move forward again. 

3 comments: