Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another BFN!

Friday morning I woke up to a lovely surprise....AF!  And 3 days early too!  I'm not too fond of early visitors, I'm never ready.  On top of that, I never heard back from my RE or my nurse.  I'm majorly pissed!  I called Friday, again, just to let them know I started my cycle and to call me at work if my biopsy results were in.  NO CALL ALL DAY.  I would really like to move on....Really!!!  I'm very upset over this.  I do not know how this could take almost a month and why does my RE need to speak with the pathologist.  Is there something wrong?  Was the antibiotic that I was on not effective?  Is there something else going on?  I just want answers.  Four break cycles is enough already.  If my biopsy is normal, then I would like to start my new treatment.  If it is not normal, then I would like to start my next course of antibiotics ASAP.  I hate prolonging anything!  Well, my new goal is to have a 2012 baby and to become pregnant in 2011.  I really do need to chill out a bit.  I'm getting too stressed out, over emotional, and super hormonal that it is hindering me and my overall well being.

1 comment:

  1. Getting stressed out and over emotional is easy to do when dealing with all of this. I hope you get a call back ASAP :(

    ReplyDelete