Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So I Prayed..

So I prayed to the period gods and it came this morning.  YIPPEE!  Well I guess it's good since I'm a couple days late with a BFN.  So I called my nurse at my RE's office and I go into see them March 30 for my appointment and biopsy.  Hope all goes well and we can move on.    hmm..Maybe if I pray to the pregnancy gods something will happen....probably another period since that is all I seem to get.  Well that or something else that delays my progression with my treatments.  Well at least I have 1 more month of a break to gain my sanity until all hell breaks loose with the treatments again.  I'm sure we'll definately be moving onto injectables and that requires more monitoring appointments for me.  YAY!  So I guess I should vamp up my exercise regimen so I can lose some more lbs before I put the weight back on from the fertility drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment