Friday, November 12, 2010

Monitoring Appt

Today I had my monitoring appointment for my fourth cycle of clomid.  Everything seemed good.  My largest folli was on the left and measured at 28.  I had about 4 on my right but were unmeasurable.  Bloodwork looked good so I'm hoping for the best this cycle.  Despite all the good news I got, I got a little upset at my RE's office for the first time.  My RE nurse had to draw my blood since the lab tech was having difficulty with another patient.  Well mt nurse was brutal on me.  She started out good, but I think she went too deep because the blood stopped flowing.  Once that was resolved, I got another shock..My nurse told me my follies were only 11 and that I would need to come back on Monday.  I didn't think to question her because I thought that I didn't hear the u/s tech right.  So on my way back into work I got a call to come back to the office and pick up my HCG since mine won't be in until tomorrow.  Thankfully I was only 5 minutese from the office.  I do have about a 1 1/2 hour commute.  Here's to a "positive" cycle.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment