Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another BFN...

So I had tested Wednesday, Friday, and today...It's official I am not pregnant.  Friday was the worst.  I had cried for almost 2 hours straight.  I guess I was hopeful that I "blossomed" late and would see at least a faint line confirming my convictions.  No such luck.  About a month ago, I had my mind set on taking December off to give myself a mental break.  As usual, I had changed my mind.  My RE wants me to do 5 cycles of Clomid.  Well December will bring me to my final attempt with this medication.  I figured if December wasn't my lucky month then I can start new in January.  Ring in the new year with new fertility medication.  At this point I'm giving up hope with Clomid.  It worked great for the most part...I began ovulating sooner (I was normally ovulating on CD 18 or 20), my follies have begun to reach maturity, and my hormones have begun to stabilize.  So, if the Clomid fails yet again I will be moving on to all injectables.  The good news about that is there is a higher success rate with pregnancy.  Also a higher rate of multiples.  I'm definately open to that, anything more than twins will make me extrememly nervous and increase my anxiety level. 

If my luck wasn't bad enough....at kickboxing today I think I may have torn something in my shoulder.  Awesome!  I'll have to have one of my docs look at it when I'm at work.  Hopefully it's nothing that rest, ice, and ibuprofen can't cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment