Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Breath of Fresh Air

So this week of work has been nothing but a breath of fresh air.  After weeks of being buried in paperwork and rushing to get work done at the last minute I can officially say that I am caught up.  I had no idea I was that far behind on EVERYTHING!!!  Just need to get my mid December surgeries out and begin my total joint scheduling for January.  All I need to worry about in the mean time are my medical clearances, authorizations, and getting the surgeries to the hospitals and facilities.  It was so nice to end my work days with zero stress and zero worries.  No worrying if I did this, did I forget to do this, did I send this, did this doctor sign that....The picture below says it all (if I had a window).

work stress cartoons, work stress cartoon, work stress picture, work stress pictures, work stress image, work stress images, work stress illustration, work stress illustrations
Now I can sit back a coast the rest of the week and possibly next week.  I'm predicting next week won't be too bad due to Thanksgiving and Black Friday.  Thankfully we're closed and I'll have a nice long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment