Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sick Again...

So Amaya has been sick again.  I kind of saw it coming, but I was crossing my fingers.  A few of the kids in day care were sent home with fevers last week.  Guess what Amaya got on Sunday?!?  Fever, runny nose, dry cough....On Sunday her fever got as high as 102.1 and then it was bouncing back and forth from a high 100 to a high 101.  Sunday and Mid Monday I was doing strictly Tylenol, just 1.25 mL.  Called our ped Monday afternoon since her fever was not breaking.  He told us to alternate 2.25 mL of Tylenol and 1.25 mL of Motrin every 4 hours.  Doing that combination helped, her fever finally broke Monday night.  Tuesday my aunt kept her since she was not allowed back into day care.  She was completely better, with the head cold of course.  She still has it, but is getting better....at least her fever is gone.  I can deal with sniffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment