Monday, December 26, 2011

Family Reveal

Yesterday, J and I decided we would finally tell our families that we are expecting out first child.  Needless to say, everyone is extremely excited.  My mother in law and my father both have been waiting for this for a long time.  My dad could not wait to share the news with the rest of the family.  My sister in law couldn't wait to share the news with our friends.  My sister is thrilled for a lot of reasons.  She knows what we have been going through, she would like me to experience pregnancy and giving birth, and my niece is going to be a cousin and they will be close in age.

We told my mother in law and sister in law right away because of questions they were asking us.  I was getting a lot of drinking and gym questions.  The way we told my parents was a bit creative.  I bought a picture frame and put some pictures of my niece in there and in the empty spots I put "Reserve for Baby R 7/26/2012".  My parents had to look at it a few times to see if they were seeing things.

The family cannot wait until July!

No comments:

Post a Comment