Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Big Reveal

So for those who do not know me from the bump, I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  It came as a complete shock to both myself and J.  At this point in the journey, neither of us thought I would achieve a pregnancy without my upcoming IVF.  I'm thrilled that we were proved wrong and I was able to do this on my own.  Not only did I shock my husband, but I shocked my RE and my nurses!  Everyone is completely thrilled.  As of yesterday, I was released from my RE and graduated to the OB.  My appointment was very bittersweet with the staff.  I have been with them for just over 2 years and have gotten to know them all very well.  Baby has been measuring right on track with the heartbeat at 126 bpm as well as the length, I got to hear the heartbeat as well yesterday as well.  My EDD is 7/26/12.

At this timeframe, I feel I have been lucky.  Only getting some slight nausea during the day and at night.  I do have some smell aversions, but I expected that.  I have been extremely exhausted and falling asleep at 7 pm.

I will keep you all updated in the week to come.  Have a great day everyone

1 comment: