Monday, June 25, 2012

35 Week Update

How far along: 35 weeks, 4 days...31 days to go
Total weight gain/loss:  I haven't really been keeping up with my weight tracking.  At my last OB appointment I was 13 lbs total.
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of a coconut.  
 He's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, she won't get much longer, but she's plumping up. She's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and she'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
Maternity Clothes: Yes...That's all I can wear.   
Sleep: Sleep is getting rough.  I am starting to get uncomfortable which is making me toss and turn.  Either because I'm uncomfortable or my body feels it's time to get up.  Some times it's rough going back to sleep.  My body temperature is feels like it is getting higher.  I sleep with the AC on, but still don't get cool.  Back aches are starting to get worse during the night.  I'm also starting to get up very early.  This past weekend was 5:30 am both Saturday and Sunday.  
Movement: Yes....She's still very active.  Some of her movements are painful, there are times when I think she's kicking or punching my ribs.  Not sure how she's positioned anymore.  She is also very active when I'm busy at work.  It seems as though she wants to join in my "fun".
Food cravings:  cravings are starting to go away.  still love freezy pops though
Food aversions: none really.  
Gender: It's a girl.
Symptoms:  Getting more fatigued through out the week (especially when I'm a bit more active around the house cleaning and such), swollen ankles, leg cramps, back aches.  I've been getting more clumsy and forgetful as the weeks progress.  Since it is getting very hot here, and very quickly, my body is starting to swell if I'm on my feet too long....or outside too long.
Best moment this week:  Still going to say my nesting.  My house is becoming more cleaner and organized....J is thrilled about this "symptom"    
What I am looking forward to:  Finishing her nursery and finally meeting her.


  
Here's the start of her nursery.  It's actually about 65-70% complete I think.  Her rug will be coming in soon and we still need to fix up the changing station.  






What I/we still need to do:
1) move out of LO room
2) put crib together
3) move other furniture into her room (started)
4) fix up changing table
5) buy a couple nursing bras/tanks
6) buy monitor
7) pack hospital bag (started)
8) buy activity gym and play mat
9) buy rug for LO's room
10) buy rug protector for floor
11) buy some diapers

No comments:

Post a Comment