Saturday, February 4, 2012

15 Week Update

How far along: 15 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: + 1 pound
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of a naval orange

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I love them! I'm only wearing some shirts right now.  I need to get more and some pants.  I don't want to go overboard yet since I'll need summer clothes.
Sleep: Sleep is good.  I'm starting to have weird dreams and I'm tossing/turning more which is causing me to wake up a bit more.  
Movement: Not yet. I can't wait!
Food cravings: Peanut butter, fruit, milk
Food aversions: fried foods...I can't handle them any more, I get sick
Gender: We find out 3/9/12!!!
Symptoms: No symptoms really.  I do get a bit dizzy if I get up too fast.  I think I'm getting some "growing pains" more.  Each day I feel stretching and stuff.  nothing bad though.
Best moment this week: Eating a chicken ceasar wrap that I made.  That was soooo good!!!  And the day that I actually popped.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing baby next again in March and feeling movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment